Princess high-die

Welcome to the masquerade ball. I'm Elodie Eade and you need to get the hell off my lawn. Do tell me your stories and let's fill in the chapters as we go.

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Destructive Maybe, Impulsive Definitely

I have been meaning to update for a while but my means always manage to fail me somehow. It's either due to the extent of my memory or the limit of the few values I possess, as a person.

Adventure. I won't deny being an adventurous human but I must omit the possibilities from my thoughts every day because of the responsibilities I bear. The temptation, my pleasure and impulse will always surpass my sensibilities no matter what. It's a surprise I'm still alive. I have mentioned this in... I don't know..hmm... every single one of my text posts on this blog all up till this one. The impulse is still there and the urge is getting stronger, I won't lie.
I want someone as adventurous as I am. I want unplanned road trips. I want a late night adventure. I want a two-hour, casual conversation in a silent room. I want to hug someone when I feel pain. I want to hug someone so tightly that I can see the pain fade away, even for a moment when I hold them, in their eyes. I want to no longer be confined by definitions, judgments, rules, and what can be.

I know nobody likes a said-before (many times) rant, but I cannot deny what I feel. And I cannot deny the things I write. As you, anyone, is reading this, I need you to know that I am not typing what you are reading. My inner demons are. My feelings are.

It's gotten to a point when I genuinely no longer care if it's something bad that happens. If it's adventure, I'm fucking in. Give me a fight and I'll say hello.

Hello.

No comments:

Post a Comment