Princess high-die

Welcome to the masquerade ball. I'm Elodie Eade and you need to get the hell off my lawn. Do tell me your stories and let's fill in the chapters as we go.

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

When It Echoes

I saw the cutest guy ever today. He had on a turquoise hat and he was absolutely charming. I have to say, though, that it is impossibly rare for my heart to flutter that quickly for a complete stranger. It sank--my heart sank at least six feet and I am only five feet tall as a person. It sank and crashed onto the concrete ground, basically.

A shame I left and he did too.

I am also starting a little project and experiment for myself, inspired for multiple posts on tumblr: I have gotten myself a bottle and I'm going to fill it with things that have made and is going to make me feel better, generally. Little things, perhaps the less trivial ones. On the eve of 2014, I will free the tiny notes in the bottle and count my blessings and smile a little bit more on that day.

This is for the 364 days to come.


(picture of bottle to be posted in the following post)

No comments:

Post a Comment