Princess high-die

Welcome to the masquerade ball. I'm Elodie Eade and you need to get the hell off my lawn. Do tell me your stories and let's fill in the chapters as we go.

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

An Off-work Kinda Day

It's been a fairly frustrated day, in both good and bad ways.

There isn't work for me today and I, together with a group of friends, planned a surprise, belated birthday celebration for a friend of mine--who's been it for more than four years now.
After a good few moments of stalling her on their part, I'm just glad that it wasn't a complete no-go. Although we reached the beach really late and it was drizzling elephants, the damp sand didn't feel as bad on my feet as how the rest of the company claimed it to be; I kinda like it. It's just the thrill and the idea of experiencing something otherworldly and peculiar through a situation as normal as spending yet another day with your high school friends.

Here, it's really dark where I took it from but I liked the clarity of the dented sand, the vast sea, the volleyball court, and the trees. We find light from the dark.










The bathroom was fairly eerie according to the bunch but I was just glad I could get the sand off my hair. Had our dinner at 10PM and left for home by 11. Great day, great company, great fun.

Can I do a little confession here? It's just you and me, my blog and I.
There's that one guy who I've known since three years ago. I never really liked him, he was (and is) an awesome, humorous guy to be with but I never find him any more than a friend. Lately, well, today, I felt different. It's just..odd. I don't know if I should elaborate but.. I won't, for now.

More pictures of today in my next post. Yeah buddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment