Princess high-die

Welcome to the masquerade ball. I'm Elodie Eade and you need to get the hell off my lawn. Do tell me your stories and let's fill in the chapters as we go.

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Tut, tut, tut...

There's barely any goings-on this couple of days - unless you find dogs humping each other entertaining then, yes, it's been a joyful, exhilarating two days at work. It wouldn't make sense for me to rant about meaningless things so... I think we all know what's worth a million words - pictures. Here ye go numpteys.

"Your feet belong to me, human. You're bound to me." he muttered.



"nope, can't hear you. I have my ears up the wrong way but that doesn't mean I can hear you, too."



Puddies. Pup buddies.



And then we have this little shit who takes joy in gnawing on that damn mint bone, on my foot. Sometimes I even feel sorry if my foot is, in any way, deserving of that green, saliva-filled thing.





"do you like me eyes"





This is the company I keep, wbu?

No comments:

Post a Comment