Princess high-die

Welcome to the masquerade ball. I'm Elodie Eade and you need to get the hell off my lawn. Do tell me your stories and let's fill in the chapters as we go.

Thursday, November 8, 2012

So I Had My Phone Connected To The PC And..

I realised I could access the photos I trashed on my phone. I mean, literally, there's an entire folder dedicated to the photos I meant to discard. But wait.. it's not exactly 'trashed' if I can still find it, yeah? But maybe it's like a cemetery for the forgotten pixels, maybe they're in mourning for each other and I'm the murderer. 

Most of them are just random pictures (which should explain why I deleted it). 






Notice the pattern? THEY ARE ALL FROM MOVIES. Then I realise it's from a torrent app I installed and it would often auto-download these images into my phone (which cracks me up most of the time because I never know what to expect). 
Picture 1: Random shark. Sexy fins aye. I mean, look at dem fins. 
Picture 2: If you have no idea where this is from then you may now exit this page ....or, open a new tab, go to google, and type in 'lion zebra hippo giraffe' and you tell me. 
Picture 3: HUNGER GAMES HOLLA. How'd you find the movie? It was a tad bit disappointing for me and, honestly, I don't think it deserved the hype. It's not enough to turn me away from the following installments, though. There will be two parts for Mockingjay, yay or nay?
Picture 4: Great movie. If you haven't watched it, let me give you a couple of hints as to what the title is - it has one word and rhymes with 'dick'. No seriously, this one's awesome. 
Picture 5: Again, who could miss this one? 
Picture 6: -sputter- -cough- I, uh, I.. have no idea how that got there.. I mean it's not like I still watch Barbie or anything pfft. 


****Pictures used are not mine unless otherwise stated*****




No comments:

Post a Comment