Princess high-die

Welcome to the masquerade ball. I'm Elodie Eade and you need to get the hell off my lawn. Do tell me your stories and let's fill in the chapters as we go.

Friday, November 9, 2012

Take Me Back To When All Was Well

..and if that time even existed, I would like to see it..and watch it happen all over again, again, again and again and again and again until I can finally convince myself that I was too once a contented child.

Work today was fine - you know, a girl's got to do what a girl's got to do. Unpleasant shit happens all the time and I guess it just might be easier to deal with when I know I started it. Let's just say I'm a bad person. I don't deserve sympathy and trust because I'll use it to my advantage and suck you dry until you have nothing else left to offer. I do try, you know, I tried but the opportunist in me could never let it slip. I would know because I have seen it happen so many times; it's always as if I could never win a battle when it was only me against myself.

Resentment is it when moments are just too perfect to bear.

Watched Pitch Perfect, that movie was ace. Sure, plot's predictable but the mini plots and witty dialogues are what had set the speed and excitement--I swear I could have almost brought my ass up back in the theater and I would rock those dance moves until we burn the velvet seats to ashes.
Also, one more thing ...dare I say it..? It's just might be my favourite movie out of those I've watched in 2012.
Movies I have watched in the year of 2012 (not in any order whatsoever):
- Posession
- Taken 2
- Perks Of Being A Wallflower
- The Hunger Games
- Diary Of A Wimpy Kid 3: Dog days
- Pitch Perfect
- The Thieves (korean, another one of the best)

Yeah.. and then I realised it's really not much.

Movies (2012) I have yet to watch  but am really keen on watching:
- Words
- Premium Rush

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh

I've always wanted a bad break.
Suicidal thoughts are just not the same anymore..you know.  I just don't feel the kind of impulse lately, it might sound good to most but it's painful, honestly. It's not that I don't want to die, it's just I've stopped believing I could and that's sad.

And on the tenth of November, 2012, after intense research and based on fact.org, Elodie has been proven to be a bipolar little shit.

For a little side note before I end this boring  text post, you should know that I work in a pet shop. "Awe how cute!" hahahhahha no, fuck you.




No comments:

Post a Comment